SEO Services for
Mortgage or Home Loan Brokerages
Your Mortgage or Home Loan Brokerage on the first page of Google
Build Your Brand
Ensure your business is featured across the internet
Grow your Business
Receive quality enquiries from perspective Clients
Routing you to Success
We know there are a myriad of different ways to make an Mortgage or Home Loan Brokerage website or web presence successful in today's online environment - we use them every day. It allows us to offer unique solutions to each client.
Our Website SEO Repair Process for Acupuncture Clinics
We install (or correct faulty installations) of Google Analytics and Google Search Console so you can see first hand how your rankings are improving over time.
We clean up the code so Google can understand your website the way humans do by ensuring every search engine friendly tag and flag is in place.
JSON-LD tells Google and Bing key information about your Acupuncture Clinic so they don’t have to guess from your content making you more likely to rank in the right places.
We add Google friendly specific details about your location or locations you serve so you show in the search results of the patients who need your services most.
Site and Page Structuring
We set up your website so Google can get around it easily and understand it better, both at site level and on individual pages.
We study visitor behaviour and add features to make it more likely they will convert into leads that contact you or into your future patients
Our Local SEO Process for Acupuncture Clinics
Google My Business Listing Optimization
We create or improve your GMB listing for better visibility in Google Search and Google Maps
Facebook Place Listing Optimization
We’ll add a listing or clean up your current one so you feature in more Facebook Map searches
Citation Creation and Optimization
We’ll put you in the directories that people use instead of Google (and Google uses them to!)
Improved Brand Visibility
across the internet
Increased Visitor Numbers
to your website
More Quality Enquiries
from potential patients
for your Business
Why use link2light for your Acupuncture SEO?
No Monthly Contract
We don’t try and tie you in with contracts, you stay with us because we deliver results
No Competitor Conflicts
We’ll only take on your business if you are the first Acupuncture Clinic in your area to approach us
No Black Hat Practices
We don’t use SEO practices that will get you ranked tomorrow and thrown out of Google the day after
link2light has been delivering SEO and Online Marketing solutions globally since 2005
We’re not a “Here Today, Gone Tomorrow” setup but a business with a 15 year track record
We’ll tell you what we are doing and why we are doing it. so you are always in the loop.
Are you in a fiercely competitive market ?
We'll create a heavyweight bespoke package for your
All the things Google loves: Quality text, imagery, graphics, animations, infographics and videos!
Google loves fast loading pages, we’ll use advanced techniques such as caching and CDNs for lightning loading!
We can assist or fully manage effective Social Media profiles that will raise the profile of your Acupuncture Clinic
Cost controlled and effective online advertising (like Google Ads) that drive the right traffic to your business
Let’s start Search Engine Optimizing your Acupuncture Clinic Website!
SEO for Acupuncturists and Acupunture Clinics – the long read!
OK. If you are still scrolling down it means you’re interested in the detail! Let’s look deeper and what we do at link2light for Acupuncturists and Acupuncture Clinics and get familiar with a bit of jargon as we go.
Search Engine Optimizing any business which has geographical limits (either because of your location or how far you can reasonable travel to serve your patients) is known as Local SEO.
Our goals are:
- Get more of the right visitors to your website so you have more prospective patients (a.k.a. increase your website traffic).
- Get more of the visitors on your website to make an enquiry (a.k.a. increase your conversion rate).
STEP ONE: Monitoring Installations
For us to see how your website is ranking now and how it is performing today we'll set up Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Google Search Console - will tell you what words and phrases you currently rank for and where you rank and you can see this data for each individual page on your website. We'll also be able to see how your rankings are improving over time with this tool.
- Google Analytics - will tell you how many visitors are coming to your website each day, where they are coming from and what they do when they arrive. We'll use this to test how changes to your website affect your Conversion rate.
You might have both these tools (which are completely free) already set up but we find many installations are faulty giving you false information about what is going on so we'll double check for errors as an immediate priority.
STEP TWO: Code clean up
Underneath most pages on your site is HTML code. This contains multiple different tags sending information to search engines about the content of the page and general information about your business as well.
More often than not it's all messed up, even if you use a search engine friendly platform like WordPress. There's a real chance your confusing the hell out of search engines and if you are doing that it's no surprise that they don't know where to rank you in their search results!
We'll look at key areas on each page:
- The title tags - invisible to humans but read by search engines. Are they there and does their contents make it clear what your page is about?
- The meta description - ignored as a ranking signal but often used in search results lists. Is it there and is it an accurate summary of the page. Would it make someone who saw it want to click through and visit?
- The h1 tag - this should contain the title of your page and that title should be a good reflection of the page's content. Do you have it? Has your title accidently been placed in a different tag? Does the content help search engines.
- Your opening lines - should make it immediately clear to visitors what they will find on the page like the opening lines of a new story summarizes the story to come. Are your opening lines accurate and effective?
- Language quality - if your text contains a mountain of grammar errors and spelling mistakes then your visitors will find it hard to read. Google's been to school(!) so it can see this and it'll rank you down for offering a poor user experience.
- Content quality - search engines are now smart enough to spot waffle and rambling. If that's what is on your page it doesn't matter what your word count is, it's not doing you any favors.
- Image alt tags - invisible to humans but read by search engines who have a limited (but not zero) understanding of images. Are yours in place and good descriptions of the images they represent.
- Spam checking - have you been told to repeat certain words on your page multiple times in order to rank? That's 1990s SEO! Do it now and expect to get ranked down, not up!
- Image sizes - images are what slows down page loading times but without them your content would look as dry and lifeless as this list so you might feel damned if you do and damned if you don't. Not to worry! We'll bring your image sizes right down so they look great but don't slow your website to a snail's pace.
- Accessibility - Google has all sorts of rules about text sizing and how much contrast there should be between text color and its background. We know them and we'll make sure your website isn't falling down here.
- Readability - no one likes a wall of text (except you because you're reading this but we actually mainly put this in as content for the search engines!). Google wants to see information that is nicely broken up using colors, icons, images, info boxes, info graphics, short paragraph sizing, etc. Basically what you saw at the top of this page.
Once we have finished cleaning up your pages Google will have a crystal clear understanding that you:
- Are a Mortgage or Home Loan Broker that offers Loan Brokerage Services - and if relevant that you have a Mortgage or Home Loan Brokerage
- prof_id : 32
- prof_name : Mortgage or Home Loan Brokering
- prof_person_s : Mortgage or Home Loan Broker
- prof_seo_for : Mortgage or Home Loan Brokers
- prof_seo_for_url : mortgage-home-loan-brokers
- prof_sector : Finance
- prof_person_p : Mortgage or Home Loan Brokers
- prof_person_p_url : mortgage-home-loan-brokers
- prof_loc_s : Mortgage or Home Loan Brokerage
- prof_loc_p : Mortgage or Home Loan Brokerages
- prof_loc_p_url : mortgage-home-loan-brokerage
- prof_loc_type : Brokerage
- prof_mobile : no
- prof_customer_s : Client
- prof_customer_p : Clients
- prof_customer_contacts : when you present the first loan proposals, after helping the client complete the loan application
- prof_offer_s : Loan Brokerage Service
- prof_offer_p : Loan Brokerage Services
- prof_offers_text : mortgage application help,mortgage comparisons, home loan comparisons,
- prof_staff :
- prof_actions : inspecting a loan application form, meeting with clients, working on a computer, presenting a proposal to a client
- prof_aim1_future : come through your door
- prof_aim2_future : make an enquiry
- prof_aim1_present : coming through your door
- prof_aim2_present : making enquiries
- prof_img_of : you or one of your team working on a computer
- prof_img_of_alt : At Preonus Mortgage Brokers in Riverdale we use the latest technology to find the best home loan for you.